Be for Valentine’s day, is for another time, for those who want to ensure the best production, we, the women’s Site, we brought two beautiful romantic hairstyles tips to get in the mood of celebration.
ROMANTIC HAIRSTYLES – FIRST CHOICE:
- Attach the front of the hair to separate it from the rest;
- Separate some of the upper part of the hair;
- The second part should be separated “frayed” to obtain volume;
- Use a bit of Hairspray to ensure the permanence of the volume;
- Join two locks from the front of the hair-on either side-and secure them with a rubber band on the side of the head;
- Repeat the previous process, but now using the back fuses;
- Do this with four locks;
- With the lock of hair you had separated initially, let’s give the final touch to the hair. Attach one side of the lock with a Bobby pin, and spend the rest of your long, carefully, under the locks that were already tied with elastic;
- Now take the other side of the lock that was separately and apply some Hairspray to keep loose, then carefully roll up once;
- Repeat the process to hold it with a clamp and spend the rest of the length behind the locks ready;
- Take care to leave a thin streak of hair loose, as a detail. With hollowaywishlist, you can decorate the hairstyle with shines or grampinhos.
Don’t forget to check out the videos!
- Start by spreading a small piece of hair in half, take care to leave a little more hair on one side than the other;
- Take three locks on the side which broke up more hair and begin braiding it from common form;
- Then begin to add other locks of hair to braid, as is made to start an embedded braid;
- Continue the process leading to braids to the back of the head and hair of trance common way again when I get to it, leaving the end of narrow braid;
- At the end of the braid with a rubber washer of hair;
- On the other side, start an embedded braid from the beginning;
- When you’re close to another braid that was made previously, turn the end of the braid embedded in an ordinary braid. Secure it with a rubber washer of hair;
- Attach the two braids in the back of the head with the help of grampinhos. Take care to hold them at the same time, leaving the visual resemblance to a tiara;
- You can adorn your hair with floreof rhinestones or grampinhos of your preference.
Now that you have learned the two romantic hairstyles, just choose your favorite and stay beautiful for this date that is pure love.
25+ best ideas about Beauty and the beast on Pinterest …
6 Ideas for Beautiful and Romantic Wedding Hairstyles with …
Vintage Romantic Bridal Hairstyles!
flower crown with veil for wedding
3 Romantic Valentine’s Day Makeup Ideas
Best 25+ Fancy hairstyles ideas on Pinterest
Get ready fast with 7 easy hairstyle tutorials for wet …
Romantic DIY Braided Half-Up Bridal Hairstyle
30 Bridesmaid Hairstyles Your Friends Will Actually Love …
21 Gorgeous Half-Up, Half-Down Hairstyles
12 Romantic Braided Hairstyles With Useful Tutorials …
Soft Romantic Curls Hair Tutorial
New braid hairstyle tutorial – the twist braid updo
Love is In the Hair: 5 Romantic Hairstyles For Warmer …
MHD (gallactual) on Pinterest
New curly hairstyle tutorial + tips for braiding curly …
2 Romantic Hair Tutorials
Taylor Swift "Love Story" Updo
Fumika Baba / 馬場ふみか | gravure idol nude fakes アイコラ